卡塔尔航空集团公司北京代表处招聘 - Marketing Manager
QR23095 - Marketing Manager | Qatar Airways | Beijing
Job Function:Marketing & Communications
Division:Beijing - PEK
Employment Type:Full Time - Permanent
City:Asia Pacific | China | Beijing
Last date of application:02-Jan-2020
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager for North Asia, this role supports the team in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing activity, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audiences as defined in the country portfolio.
You will also directly contribute to the delivery of the market revenue targets by assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for existing and new markets., as well as ensure compliance to marketing and commercial strategy across the market and marketing activities are performed to plan and budget.
· Responsible for defining and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy to deliver growth by identifying and targeting new customers and maximizing existing customer relationships.
· Define and implement a cohesive brand strategy across the entirety of the region; assuming the role of brand guardian and driving appropriate engagement with the customer in all forms of communication.
· The management of all aspects of the marketing function both off-line and online.
· Delivery of a marketing approach which is driven by data, insight and a clear understanding of attribution in relation to return on investment.
· Clear appreciation of the commercial environment and an ability to create timely and effective tactical campaigns.
· Build strong relationships with commercial marketing partners and deliver effective mutually beneficial joint marketing vehicles.
· Significant contributor to the overall business strategy.
· The full management and effective control of the marketing and communications budget.
· Ensure all outsourced agency contracts are managed and deliver against all set requirements.
· Full PR and communications management including social media for respective region.
· Coordination of annual marketing plan and budget in relationship with central marketing and the local stations
· Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
· 5 years' of job related experience required with campaign development and management experience
· Expert knowledge of key marketing concepts, media planning, ATL/BTL activities
· Marketing experience within an airline or travel organisation is an advantage
· Strong network in Chinese market with vendors, suppliers and good knowledge about latest media trend
· Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written in English) skills, presentation skills in development and delivery
· Travel required
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO, then please immediately click here to apply this position.