Singapore Airlines is the world’s most awarded airline and is one of the most respected brands in the world. Together with SilkAir and Scoot, the Singapore Airlines Group of airlines operate a young and efficient fleet with a strong service culture and an international route network that covers over 138 destinations in 35 countries and regions. For more information, please visit: www.singaporeair.com
To maintain its position as a leader in the industry, Singapore Airlines is committed to recruiting bright and dynamic individuals, and nurturing them to their full potential throughout their careers.
The following position, based in Beijing, is now open for application:
Brand & Marketing (Digital Marketing and Media Planning) Senior Associate / Associate
As part of the Singapore Airlines’ Brand & Marketing / PR Team and reporting to the Brand & Marketing / PR Manager China, the selected candidate will be responsible for one or more of the following Digital Marketing & Media Planning roles:
a) Integrated Marketing & Media Planning, Performance Tracking & Analysis,Marketing Tech
- Assist Brand Marketing & PR Manager China on annual Strategic & Tactical media plans & execution, including data-led targeted marketing and remarketing
- Tracking /Analysis of marketing campaign performance
- Assist to build, plan and implement integrated media & marketing strategies of digital & non-digital, content, social media marketing and data analytics
- Build integrated digital marketing campaigns based on good understanding of SIA’s products and objectives, with the focus to drive awareness, demand and sales conversion
b) Digital Content
- Create / Co-create digital content such as marketing landing pages including but not limited to Singapore Airlines (SAA) website and translation of standard global pages to ensure seamless digital experiences.
- Creation, testing & release of pass through fare pages on SAA website
c) Display, SEM, SEO
- Develop / Execute strategy and framework for SIA’s display marketing, SEM & SEO together with head office
- Assist Brand & Marketing / PR Manager China to manage and optimize paid media campaigns, including SEM, programmatic display, news feed and other digital marketing methods to increase conversions
- Optimize ROAS and increase leads
d) eDM (electronic direct mailer) Marketing
- Design eDMs (email, SMS, Wechat, H5, etc) according to campaign briefs and execute campaign using CMT and other relevant campaign management tools
- Manage eDM schedule
- Analyse eDM performance, conduct A/B testing & optimize content
e) Marketing Technology
- Introduce & lead the use of suitable marketing technology to optimize performance and marketing spend
- Work with head office on marketing technology related matters
- Lead the Brand & Marketing (Digital Marketing & Media Planning) team
- Develop & execute digital marketing strategy
- Any other duties and projects assigned
1.Bachelor degree and above from a reputable university
2.Proactive, confident and results oriented individual with outgoing personality
3.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4.Leadership & team player with diligent & responsible work attitude
5.Fast learner and able to work well under pressure
6.Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
7.Experiences in aviation, tourism industry or premium lifestyle brand are preferred
8.Ability to manage agencies and communications with various stakeholders
9.Minimum 5 years prior experience in digital marketing, with good understanding of the digital and social media ecosystem in China, data analytics, performance tracking & measurement and supported with examples from own portfolio.
10.Candidates are to submit one or more case studies / examples of their portfolio and shortlisted candidates will be required to present to the final interview panel.
On-the-job training and self-learning from e-resources provided is expected of the staff. Staff will be sent to attend trainings in Singapore at appropriate milestones during his/her career.
When appropriate and with the support of the department head, the staff can apply to join the Trainee programme or undergo attachment programmes at various Singapore Airlines passenger and cargo business units such as Sales, Industry Affairs & Partnership, E-Commerce & Technology, Sales Planning, Passenger Services, Airport Operations, Human Resources & Admin, and Finance. The actual postings will be subject to job openings and the staff’s suitability. Such postings could be to other cities across China, therefore mobility within the country is preferred.
Interested candidates please immediately email your resume (both English and Chinese) indicating applied post, available time, salary expectation with ID copy, degree certificate and recent photo to the following address:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
We offer an attractive remuneration package. Employees of Singapore Airlines are also eligible for free & discounted air travel. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Once employment is confirmed, employment contract and personnel files will be arranged through Beijing Foreign Airlines Service Corporation.
Submission deadline: 15 January 2020