· Provide customer services at airport, including check in, boarding, ticketing, baggage and ramp handling, deliver “Service Straight from the Heart “on a daily basis.
· Supervise and support airport ground handling agent to perform in accordance to company standards in all operational areas, ensure safe and on time performance of flights.
· Handle flight irregularities with utmost customer care.
· Support airport management to achieve station performance targets.
· Willing to take up reasonable responsibilities, and work shift duties.
Qualification and Experiences
· Tertiary education or equivalent
· Study in Aviation Service or related field is a distinct advantage
Knowledge, skills and experience
· Good command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
· 1-2 years solid Customer Service experience, preferably in airlines or airport services.
· Ability to work independently with good decision-making skills.
· Good understanding of Company policies and international regulatory procedures and all required local regulatory matters.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Working Hour: On shift according to roster arrangement
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Closing date for all applications is 23Aug, 2019.